Thursday, February 25, 2010

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage." --Lao Tzu--

A couple days ago my dad came over with a box that had just been delivered for me...no it wasn't my Cricut which I have been waiting for for daaaaaays and daaaaaaaaaaays and it's still not here!!! Argh! Anywho, it was a vase with fresh flowers in it from my wonderful, amazing husband! I couldn't believe it, mainly cuz I didn't think Mark had any free time to do something like that, although I guess it doesn't take too long to order flowers, but still. It was very unexpected but very much appreciated! :) A very pleasant surprise indeed.

The flowers were ones that hadn't bloomed yet so this morning they had fully bloomed and they are so gorgeous! I really don't have a darn clue what type they are but they're beautiful! They were a Valentine's Day/Birthday surprise for me even though he already let me get the Cricut for my present but I'm not complainin'! I love how sweet and wonderful he is to me even when he's going through a rather hard time at OCS and is worn out. He still finds time to do something nice to surprise me. All I have to say is I have the BEST husband ever! I just love him so much!

Here's some pics of my beautiful bouquet.






I did have a pretty good birthday even though Mark wasn't here. I got to pick what we had for Sunday dinner so we had a yummy breakfast dinner. Then on my actual birthday I didn't really do too much except go out to eat at the Rib Crib with my parents, which that was pretty darn great, so yummy! The best part of the day though was that Mark got to call me! It was only for a couple minutes but it was still wonderful. He is doing pretty good btw, just worn out like I said. He just always says that he's tired. He stays up late a lot to study or get ready for inspections or other things. He keeps pretty busy that's for sure. He's so close to being done though! I just bought my ticket to go out there for his graduation and will be leaving four weeks from yesterday or 27 days :) I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see him!

1 comment:

Miss Ficken said...

You definitely got lillies... I believe they are asiatic lillies. Look at the perks you get for having an ag teacher for a friend!!! ;)