Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life."

Now that it's warm and we're in CA, I can put the cute little sandals that I have on Evelyn! And this pair is quite possibly the cutest pair I have and I love 'em! They're JUST about too small for her so I had to have her wear them once...luckily they were given to me instead of me buying them! I hate buying something and finding out its too small.

I just can't say this enough, but I love these little feet!

And the whole outfit! :) She wore this when we went to meet the Captain's wife and the rest of the CECOS wives....fun fun!

This last pic is just one of Evelyn's new "smile". She's been making the hammiest face lately where she scrunches up her nose and breathes in and out of her nose real quick and kinda rubs her gums together and smiles...it's the cutest darn thing!

1 comment:

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

Those are the cutest things ever! Now you need to find a pair of saltwater sandals.