Thursday, May 20, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things.

Evelyn, as with any baby I'm sure, learns something new and then likes to do it over and over all day...which can be quite funny and of course utterly adorable. Today's favorite thing was sticking out her tongue! Which she has done before but for some reason today she just wanted to do it.


Another favorite of Evelyn is her daddy! She gets so excited and happy when he comes home and whenever he leaves she just looks at the door and is like, where'd he go? Now that she's more playful she's liking her daddy more...not that I don't play with her but dad's are just more fun in that regard I guess :) I got this pic of them today, so cute! She look's so much like her daddy!


One of my favorite things is to dress Evelyn up! I love all the girly baby clothes and putting her in the cute little outfits and accessories. :) I love the bows and flowers and such but sometimes they are so hard to find! I had to get these headbands on ebay and I've found some flowers around but they aren't cheap. So a couple weeks ago I found some that were made from felt so I decided to try and make one myself and here's the result!

It's kinda hard to see cuz she was moving around when I was trying to take the pic but the second one is a bit better. I just love the first one though! She's so cute. Anywho, I think the flower turned out cute and it's way cheap to make! I just found some flowers on my Cricut cartridges and used them as a pattern. Once I get my Cricut back (I left it in storage cuz we didn't have enough room for it, so no scrapbooking for me until August!!! I'll be busy then I tell ya!) I'm gonna try to cut it out using that but we'll see how that goes...felt is kinda weird and might be too thick. Anywho...Mark's kicking me off the computer so he can do homework so that's all for now!

No comments: