Saturday, December 10, 2011

"A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don't have a top for it." --Jerry Seinfield--

These are just some pics I found on my other computer....I keep forgetting which computer I have on which and then when I do a post I leave some out...so here's some pics I forgot to post!

This is Evelyn opening up some presents Mark got her in Japan...she thought the fan was pretty cool.

She wasn't too sure about this, but I think it's adorable! Kinda hard to see but it's a wooden Japanese doll. Super cute!

The other day I gave Evelyn a bowl of beads and some pipe cleaners for her to play with, and she loved it!

The funny thing was that she picked out all the pink ones and put them on the pink pipe cleaner and same with the purple. Such a funny girl!!!! I love it. 

Last week I watched my friend Gwyn's kids (they are the ones moving to NC with us, YAY!) and we made some cookies!  They had fun cutting out Christmas shapes.

I had to get a close up of Eber's cute little hand! I love these fingers!!!

She's so cute! 

Cute lil' Veronika!

I didn't trust her with frosting and a white shirt so she got to play with no  clothes :)  She didn't last too long though, the cookies were better being eaten than frosting them. :)


So there's some of what we've been up to lately! More posts to come...I've been on a roll lately! :)

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

I was glad to see your new posts. Your new creations are all darling and appreciated by Evelyn for sure. Thanks for the nice card you sent. Have a wonderful Christmas holiday! Great Grandma Erwin to Evie-we love you.