Friday, May 8, 2009

"Moms are like a box of chocolates. Good thing I didn't get a nut."

This has been a pretty busy week so far and I'm only half way through all the busyness! But that's ok. I'd rather be busy than bored :) Tuesday night my parents came into town on there way back home to Missouri and stayed til this morning. It was SO great to have them here! I miss them so much! Unfortunately I had to work almost all Wednesday so I didn't see them much then but I had yesterday off completely so we went up to the new Draper Temple to do a session. It was so great! It really is a beautiful temple. It's set up right on the hill looking over the Salt Lake Valley, which is pretty cool.

After we were done at the temple, we ate lunch and then my mom wanted to go to Ikea to see what all the fuss was about. We walked around a bit and went back to Provo and went out to eat with Mark and just talked and such for the rest of the night. It was pretty great though. I love my parents so much! They are simply the greatest ever. :) I'm so glad they came to visit!

Another thing we did yesterday was go to my regular doctor's appointment. Mom went with me of course which was nice. It wasn't a very long appointment, he just checked the baby's heartbeat and such and then talked about the ultrasound. He said that since all my measurements and everything and the baby's measurements are all around the 18 week mark, he was gonna have to change the due date. So now I'm due October 7th! oh well...better that they caught it now instead of later right? I'll have to go do another ultrasound at 28 weeks though since I was earlier than they thought but that's ok with me too! Just another chance to look at her before she comes :)

Tonight Mark and I are headed up to SLC because his sister Amy is graduating from the University of Utah today and we're going to celebrate with her and their parents. It's going to be a very parent filled week for us! :) It'll be fun though, I'm sure Mark is as excited to see his parents as I was to see mine! It's no fun when you only see them once or twice a year so you have to make the most of it when you do see them!

Well I guess that's pretty much it for now, sorry no pictures today. They're on my home computer and I'm at work right now. I'll just have to post some later! I'll post later about this weekend and our anniversary! We'll be married one year tomorrow! How crazy is that??? So much has happened this year and I can't believe how fast it went! Luckily it was a great year for us and we're looking forward to this next one even more! :)

No comments: