Sunday, January 23, 2011

"...Creation means bringing into existence something that did not exist before..." President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

I've been doing quite a few crafty projects with Mark gone, slightly going overboard on some of them, but that's alright! Last Sunday I did this....



Then this week someone on Facebook showed a link to these ADORABLE baby boots....Evelyn would look SO cute in these!


or these are her latest....(her blog is listed on the right in a blog list, joyfolieblog.com



Unfortunately I do not want to pay the price for those cute boots, no matter how much I love Evelyn, so I went on Etsy last night and found a simple, cute, inexpensive boot pattern and this is what I came up with today!




I didn't quite like how the way the lady put the lining into the boots so I tried out a second pair in a similar way I do the little baby shoes and this is how it turned out!



Looks just as good as her way but I think this is much easier :) I also tried out a ribbon flower instead of just buttons which are way cute :) These aren't as cute as Joyfolie's but she's been doing hers a lot longer than me and has perfected them. I've got time to perfect mine :)

Then the other two nights I knocked out some scrapbook pages. Which I'm not all the way done with, gotta throw on some embellishments and journaling :)





Anywho...that pretty much sums up all my projects for the week! I have another post I'm working on but having trouble uploading photos...so keep an eye out for when I figure it out! :)

2 comments:

Mom Erwin said...

The boots are darling (as are the scrapbook pages). You are a creative Mom.

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

Those are adorable little boots and shoes. :) And I love the new blog look, I might have to call you up and see how you did it!