Friday, January 14, 2011

"Happiness is doing what you love, and loving what you do."

It was a smidge warmer today so Evelyn and I headed outside to play at the playground for a bit. This also gave me a chance to play a little more with my new camera! Unfortunately for Evelyn she is my only subject available at the moment....when I get to MO I'll give her a break and take out my creativity on my nieces and nephews! :) I don't think my sisters will mind...

Anywho....here's some of my favorites...without any editing or anything but some of them don't need it cuz this camera is just so awesome! :)

Evelyn has discovered recently that she's a big girl and isn't afraid to go down the slide by herself. This is pretty much all she did the whole time we were at the park. I love this next little series of pics. She kept saying weeee while she was climbing and going down the slide. It was so cute!






These next ones are my favorites!

Evelyn checkin' out the "big" slide!

She deemed it safe enough for her to go down and off she went!

My little climber!

And lastly, my very favorite! She's got a silly little smile and it's just so perfectly cute!

Next week is supposed to be warm so I'm headed with Evelyn to some areas around here to play with my camera some more. I bought a super cute little dress today for $4 at Carter's that I want to use. She's gonna look so cute!

No comments: