Monday, January 24, 2011

"A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks."

The other morning I took Evelyn out for another little photo session. I haven't really looked around for cool spots to take pictures at yet so I just went back to the beach and to the place we had our family pics at. They are great places though and pics turn out great there! I got some great pics although it took awhile and a lot of work cuz Evelyn just wasn't being very cooperative :) She was more interested in running around and ignoring me. It was a beautiful day though so I can't say I blamer her :)

Anywho...here's some of my favorite favs!

I absolutely LOVE this one!!!


Such pretty coloring!!!

I love the beaches here





I love this dress too! Got it on super clearance at Carter's for like 4.50!



This is another one of my favorite favs!

I finally got some of her looking at me while she was sitting on this branch

She was saying choo choo though which is why her lips are pouted out :)

She just learned to say choo choo so it was the word of the day :)

I LOVED this little spot but unfortunately she only sat her long enough for me to snap two pics and she wasn't looking in either of them. This one is still cute though!

Even though Evelyn wasn't too cooperative, I still had fun testing out my new camera! I'm excited to go to MO, little Maci May's family wants a family photo shoot this time and Monie wants me to do family photos for them too. Yay! I can't wait!

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

She is growing up so fast! I love the 1st picture too - you are a great photographer.