Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"There is no greater gift at Christmas than to have everything you want before you open the gifts."

Back to Christmas! I never posted any pics of Evelyn opening up her Christmas presents so here they are! We opened our presents the night before we left for Missouri. Evelyn is still young and doesn't know what's going on or what day it is so I figured it was ok! :) I was hoping for some excited reactions to some of her Dora stuff or her new rain boots but she didn't really do anything! She'd open a present, she finally has figured out how to rip wrapping paper and open a present, look at it, and then go onto the next one. I guess she was more excited to open this time than the actual gift! Kids really do like the simple things, eh? :)

Yay for wrapping paper!

Dora jammies!

So excited.....? :)


Riiiiiip! What a fun sound

She looked so freaking adorable that day!!!

I guess I can see where she gets her excitedness from! :)

There's a smile!

No comments: