Friday, October 16, 2009

“Hospital rooms seem to have vastly more ceiling than any rooms people live in.” --Bertha Damon--

Today was much the same as yesterday. I spent most of it going back and forth between the hospital so I could nurse Evelyn...super duper exciting stuff right there! The good thing is she's doing great and now has all IV's and tubes gone, yay! (that is, they were taken out after I took the below pics).

Here's a few pics of Evelyn being held by Grammy although you can't really see Grammy in the pics, she wasn't too happy about the ones I put up before on here and on Facebook...oops :) She's quite thrilled with Evelyn and thinks she's quite the character which she is! She's been awfully smiley and cute today and is so fun to watch! She makes the funniest faces. She seems to be a very curious little thing and loves to look around and loves to listen to people talk. She's adorable!



1 comment:

Tastebuds Boutique Catering said...

I just love her already. I can't wait to hold her!!!!