Saturday, October 3, 2009

"I'm as big as a house. All I want to do is lie in bed and eat pie." Vivian- Fresh Prince of Belaire

Now that my pregnancy is SO CLOSE to being done, I've been thinking on some things that I am NOT going to miss about it! So I thought I would share that list with you as I'm sure many of you can relate to them and can look fondly back on your own pregnancy days....hahaha...

So here goes!

Tara's Top Eight Things She Won't Miss About Being Pregnant!
(I couldn't think of 10 so 8 is all you're getting)

8. Stretching/itchy skin!
7. Getting tired/worn out from little things, like trying to tie my shoes, boy is that hard to do now! (Also another reason why I mostly wear flip flops, so much easier to put on! :)
6. Gaining weight (although I know it's for a "good" cause...I just don't look forward to having to work the excess off! I'm not the most motivated exerciser...)
5. Swollen/sore feet.
4. Having only a few pairs of pants that fit anymore (unfortunately most of my prego pants I got are capris and now its getting cold!)
3. Pelvic pressure! Man is that uncomfortable...
2. Having to sleep on my side all the time! I'm SO tired of sleeping on my side!
1. Having to pee so darn freaking much!!! Especially at night...that's the worst! I likes my sleep.

Here are a couple of things that I am proud of with my pregnancy though.

1. I only threw up ONCE this whole freaking time! Boy do I feel lucky with that one (although that doesn't mean I didn't feel disgustingly nauseous in the beginning...I just didn't throw up. :)
2. I can still see my feet when I look down!
3. I still have a major innie belly button! :)

Overall though I think I've had a pretty decent experience being pregnant. I've had nothing major to complain about/go wrong...I'm healthy, the baby's healthy...I wasn't too sick, didn't gain too much weight (well I feel pretty ok with what I have gained so that's all that matters right? :), and for being 39 weeks I'm not massively uncomfortable as I thought I would be! I have my moments but overall I can't complain too much...I've had a wonderful patient husband to help me when I did need help or was having a bad day and I appreciate him so much! He's so good to me :) He's going to be such a great dad too! I'm so looking forward to meeting our little girl and especially seeing him with her!

No comments: