Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rubber Ducky you're the one, you make bathtime lots of fun, rubber duckie I'm awfully fond of you!

Today my little one is three weeks old! I can't believe its only been three weeks...another one of those things that's flown by and yet feels like so long ago! A lot of things in life feel like that...before you know it she's gonna be in school and then off to college! So I'm trying to enjoy every moment before they fly by. :)

The many faces of Evelyn!







Anywho...not much has happened since Monday except Evelyn had her first "real" bath (her umbilical cord FINALLY fell of Monday). She hasn't liked her sponge baths so I figured she wasn't going to enjoy a real bath and I was right!




(being consoled by Daddy and the binky after such a "traumatic" event :)

And here's some random pics from other days this week...I know, I know, I take a lot of pics! You all knew this would happen... :) But when you have such an adorable baby and oodles of time at home with her, it just happens!

(Me trying to be artistic in photographing her...having a pro do it is EXPENSIVE!)



(Me and my girl!)

(Daddy trying to dress her...so cute)

No comments: